Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I'm Thinking About You...

I'm thinking about you like the Earth thinks about gravity.
Like a permission slip thinks about a signature.
Like records think about Babe Ruth.
I'm thinking about you like B.A.C.A. thinks about children.
Like a college student thinks about money.
Like Shakespeare thinks about poetry.
I'm thinking about you like peanut butter thinks about jelly.
Like nerds think about books.
Like Ali thinks about Roberto.
I'm thinking about you like a sweettooth thinks about sugar.
Like dirty clothes think about laundry detergent.
Like cupid thinks about love.
I'm thinking about you like birds think about music.
Like the birds think about the bees.
I'm thinking about you.

-Ms. S

1 comment:

  1. i like it! great job! also i like the "nerds think about books" ... nice ha ha

    ReplyDelete